My Top Reads So Far This Year
My Top Reads So Far This Year…
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
- Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Some Boys by Patty Blount
- Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Fortunately the Milk by Neil Gaiman
- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers
- How to Save A Life by Sara Zarr
My Goodreads Challenge this year was to read 150 books. So far I have read 93, so am doing pretty well!
Anyone notice that Morgan Matson has claimed the 1st and 3rd spot? I discovered her books this year and love them. She’s now in the category ‘read anything written by this author‘!
I am currently reading Naomi & Ely’s No Kiss List… What should I read next?
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. It’s a chance to get to know fellow bloggers. This week topic is Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far In 2015